• Limit sweeteners to three packets a day.
• If you use lipolysis testing strips to measure ketone output, be sure to do so at the same
hour each day.
• When looking at food labels, be aware that "low fat" generally means "high carb."
• If you start Induction before or during a menstrual period, it may take longer for weight
loss to register.
• Try not to weigh yourself every day, and, if possible, aim for just once a week.
• Don't make the common mistake of eating less fat to get into ketosis; the opposite is